The programme line Secure Land Communications (SLC) at Airbus Defence and Space develops, markets, delivers and maintains professional and land mobile radio (PMR/LMR) networks based on Tetra and Tetrapol technologies and offers a wide range of radio solutions and devices for customers worldwide, e.g. police and rescue organizations. The programme line employs nearly 1400 people in 20 countries. In Finland, Airbus Defence and Space Oy employs around 350 people in Helsinki and Jyväskylä.
The telecommunications business of Airbus in Finland is looking for an IT Project Manager Business Intelligence & Data Analytics to join our company in Helsinki.
In this role, you will manage, support and develop the Business Intelligence activities in close interaction with business stakeholders and addressing the representatives of a large part of the whole Information System used by SLC. You will collect and manage the needs of key users, stimulate the internal community, lead the developments, maintain what has already been achieved and have also a strong role to promote such technologies. You will report to the Head of Digital Foundry.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• With the business stakeholders, identify, structure and prioritize the needs for evolutions of those Business Intelligence works
• Lead the development on Qlik Sense© technology
• Interact with representatives of other IT projects that will feed the Business Intelligence works
• Lead the data preparation/migration/initialisation of works when implementing some new Business Intelligence project, supporting/supported by PO and developers
• Promote the Business Intelligence to employees
• In the long run, be involved in the development of new digital initiatives initialized by the Transformation Office
• Define continuous ways of collaborating and bringing local digital initiatives to SLC communities
What we expect of you
• Degree in IT Engineering or similar
• 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience
• Understanding and experience of agile methodologies and project management
• Good IT integration and security skills
• Experience of Qlik Sense© or similar
• Readiness to travel occasionally
• Strong communication and digital skills
• Strong command of both written and spoken English and Finnish language
• Experience in Change or Community Management is considered a plus
Succeeding in this role requires ability to generate new ideas to support value and business. We expect you to feel comfortable with working proactively and autonomously. Additionally, we value a customer oriented mindset.
The position is permanent and will start as agreed.
For further information, please contact the hiring manager Herve Durand, +33 6767 89058. Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter via the link below by the 31st of August.
Airbus is offering a truly international atmosphere. We operate within an industry that is crucial for common safety and you can therefore be able to find greater meaning in your work tasks. Many of our employees have been building long lasting careers with us. In addition, we offer a motivating bonus system and benefits supporting your work and well-being such as lunch benefit, sport & culture benefit, occupational health care and hobby clubs.
Read more about Airbus in Finland on:
Read more about what we do on: