IT Architect & Integrator
R&D - Helsinki
Secure Land Communications (SLC), an Airbus business unit, offers advanced communication and collaboration solutions to gather, process and deploy intelligence. Its portfolio is tailored to the needs of Public Safety, Defence and Transport, Utility and Industry (TUI). It includes infrastructures, devices, applications and services based on Tetra, Tetrapol and Broadband technologies (either single, hybrid or multi-technology solutions). As the European leader and a key international player, SLC has customers in more than 80 countries and employs around 1,150 people in 17 countries. In Finland, Airbus Defence and Space Oy employs around 320 people in Helsinki and Jyväskylä.
The telecommunications division of Airbus in Finland is looking for an experienced IT Architect & Integrator to join our team in Helsinki or Jyväskylä to support the business development of a new solution.
The overall mission of IT Architect & Integrator is to design and integrate Agnet, our team communication application solution, to the customer IT environment. In this role, you will be designing and integrating Agnet end-to-end solutions for on-premises projects and the Agnet SaaS offering. Defining and designing technical specifications as well as IT configuration and master data strategy are in your responsibility. Besides that, you will be involved in the process of creating business rules of technical documentation for customer projects and also for our own R&D projects.
You will be involved during the bid phase as the technical lead in charge of defining, designing and presenting the technical solution. You will also be responsible for estimating the cost of the detailed design and of the integration and deployment phases.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- A proven track record in architecting software and IT solutions: experience in solution design, systems integration and commissioning
- Demonstrated experience providing solutions that span multiple hosting environments (on-premise, SaaS and private & public cloud)
- Demonstrated experience in configuring IT infrastructures
- Experience in capacity planning, systems performance analysis and optimization of distributed applications
- Variety of technical skills: hardware initialization, hosting, core services, security, system management, cloud deployment, smartphone ecosystem, 4G/5G networks
- Master’s degree in IT
- Strong customer orientation and customer relationship management experience
- Creativity, problem solving skills with excellent team work capabilities
- English language skill is needed in this position and other languages are seen as an advantage
The position is permanent and will start as agreed.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter via the link below by December 11th. For further information, please contact hiring manager Pierre-Yves Roy +33 161 388 572.
Please note that we may start interviews as applications arrive.
Read more about Airbus in Finland on:
Read more about what we do on: