IT Project Manager for Business Intelligence
Support Functions - Helsinki
Secure Land Communications (SLC), an Airbus business unit, offers advanced communication and collaboration solutions to gather, process and deploy intelligence. Its portfolio is tailored to the needs of Public Safety, Defence and Transport, Utility and Industry (TUI). It includes infrastructures, devices, applications and services based on Tetra, Tetrapol and Broadband technologies (either single, hybrid or multi-technology solutions). As the European leader and a key international player, SLC has customers in more than 80 countries and employs around 1,150 people in 17 countries. In Finland, Airbus Defence and Space Oy employs around 320 people in Helsinki and Jyväskylä.
The telecommunications business of Airbus in Finland is looking for an IT Project Manager for Business Intelligence to join our company in Helsinki.
In this role, you will manage, support and develop the Business Intelligence activities in close interaction with business stakeholders and addressing the representatives of a large part of the whole Information System used by SLC. You will collect and manage the needs of key users, stimulate the internal community, lead the developments, maintain what has already been achieved and have also a strong role to promote such technologies. You will report to the Head of Digital Foundry.
Tasks & Responsibilities
In this role you will be responsible for the following missions:
- With the business stakeholders, identify/structure/prioritize the needs for evolutions of those Business Intelligence works
- Lead the development on Qlik Sense© technology
- Interact with representatives of other IT projects that will feed the Business Intelligence works
- Lead the data preparation/migration/initialisation of works when implementing some new Business Intelligence project, supporting/supported by PO and developers
- Promote the Business Intelligence to employees
- In the long run, be involved in the development of new digital initiatives initialized by the Transformation Office
- Define continuous ways of collaborating and bringing local digital initiatives to SLC communities
- Contribute to the promotion and animation of Digital Culture initiatives within SLC
Following skills are expected from you as a candidate for the position:
- Degree in IT Engineering or similar
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in Change or Community Management is a plus
- Understanding and experience of agile methodologies and project management
- Good IT integration and security skills
- Experience of Qlik Sense© or similar
- Strong communication and digital skills
- Strong command of both written and spoken English and Finnish language
- Readiness to travel occasionally
Succeeding in this role requires ability to generate new ideas to support value and business. We expect you to feel comfortable working proactively and autonomously. We value customer oriented mindset.
The position is permanent and will start as agreed.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter via the link below by October 20th 2019. For further information, please contact hiring manager Herve Durand +33676789058.
Read more about Airbus in Finland on:
Read more about what we do on: