IT Project Manager
Support Functions - Helsinki
Secure Land Communications (SLC), an Airbus business unit, offers advanced communication and collaboration solutions to gather, process and deploy intelligence. Its portfolio is tailored to the needs of Public Safety, Defence and Transport, Utility and Industry (TUI). It includes infrastructures, devices, applications and services based on Tetra, Tetrapol and Broadband technologies (either single, hybrid or multi-technology solutions). As the European leader and a key international player, SLC has customers in more than 80 countries and employs around 1,150 people in 17 countries. In Finland, Airbus Defence and Space Oy employs around 320 people in Helsinki and Jyväskylä.
The telecommunications business of Airbus in Finland is looking for an IT Project Manager to join our company in Helsinki. You will lead the development of some IT projects by using agile methodology, maximizing the value creation and productivity, ensuring the releases are delivered through sprints on time and with the expected features. In the first phase, you will manage the IT progress of the development team. In the mid-term, you will collect and administrate the needs and expectations (backlog) of the project and you will implement them (with support) into the product. You will report to the Head of Digital Foundry.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
In this role you will be responsible for the following missions:
• Leading the development of the E2E Supply Chain follow-up branch of SLC Customer Portal, and more broadly support the E2E digitalization of SLC Supply Chain
• Addressing (or making the link with) IT aspects, particularly for integration purpose, interfaces and security.
• Leading the data preparation/migration/initialisation, supporting/supported by PO and developers.
• In the long term, being involved in the development of new digital initiatives initialized and promoted by the Transformation Office.
Following skills are expected from you as a candidate for the position:
• Degree in IT Engineering or similar
• 1-2 years of relevant work experience
• Experience in IT project development. Experience in supply chain activities is a plus
• Understanding and experience of agile methodologies
• Good IT integration and security skills
• Experience of ITSM and ERP solutions
• Strong communication and digital skills
• Working in an international company requires good command of both written and spoken English language.
Succeeding in this job requires ability to generate new ideas to support value and business. We expect you to feel comfortable working proactively and autonomously. We value good interpersonal skills with eagerness to work in an international environment.
The position is permanent and will start as agreed.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter via the link below by August 5 2019. For further information, please contact hiring manager Herve Durand +33676789058. Please note that we will begin reviewing applications already during the application period.
Read more about Airbus in Finland on: https://www.securelandcommunications.com/airbus-finland
Read more about what we do on: https://www.securelandcommunications.com