Security Officer Deputy
Support Functions – Helsinki
The programme line Secure Land Communications (SLC) at Airbus Defence and Space develops, markets, delivers and maintains professional and land mobile radio (PMR/LMR) networks based on Tetra and Tetrapol technologies and offers a wide range of radio solutions and devices for customers worldwide, e.g. the police and rescue organizations. The programme line employs nearly 1150 people in 17 countries. In Finland, Airbus Defence and Space Oy employs around 320 people in Helsinki and Jyväskylä.
The telecommunications business of Airbus in Finland is looking for a Security Officer Deputy to strengthen our team in Helsinki. You will work in close co-operation with our Security Officer and take care of operational and physical security. Reinforcing our existing team with knowledge on cyber security is expected in this position. You will be leading a virtual team as part of your role and working with both internal and external stakeholders so having both team working skills as well as an autonomous way of working is appreciated. Working with project and other customer specific tasks is also part of this role. You will be reporting to Security Officer.
Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of your Security Officer Deputy role, you will contribute to the following activities:
- Follow and implement Airbus Security Policies
- Write and update local policies and procedures
- Define yearly security targets and KPI definition and follow-up, corrective and preventive actions
- Manage Information Security reporting (e.g. incidents)
- Manage and follow Company Security Risks (assessment, risk register)
- Carry-out security audits (internal, suppliers, subcontractors)
- Follow-up legal and statutory requirements
- Maintain extended crisis management team nominations, BCP exercise deployment
- Company clearance: Apply audit and manage audit project
Contact point for authorities and other external parties
- Contact with National Security Authority (NSA), Finnish Security Intelligence Services (FSIS, SUPO), Traficom NCSA-FI
- Finnish Customs: AEO security contact
- Key user for Finnish Emergency Supply Agency web service for emergency critical companies
- Security point of contact for some customers
Operative, physical and personnel security
- Control of various operational and physical security tasks (site access procedures, access area and approvals, Intrusion Detection System, employee clearance)
- Experience in industrial security and security management
- Ability to communicate to authorities and senior management
- ISO 2700x, Katakri, security risk assessment and management
- Knowledge in cyber security
- Fluent Finnish language skill is expected in this position. Working in an international company requires good command of both written and spoken English language. Swedish language skill is seen as an advantage.
The position is permanent and will start as agreed.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter via the link below by May 14 2019. For further information, please contact hiring manager Leena Westlund, +358 40 733 6728.
Read more about Airbus in Finland on: https://www.securelandcommunications.com/airbus-finland
Read more about what we do on: https://www.securelandcommunications.com