As a proven leader in the global aerospace sector, Airbus designs, produces and delivers innovative solutions with the aim to create a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world. These cutting-edge products and services – which span the commercial aircraft, helicopter, defence, security and space segments – benefit from our wide-ranging expertise and continued emphasis on innovation.
In Finland, Airbus Defence and Space Oy employs around 370 people in Helsinki and Jyväskylä. Most of our employees work in Secure Land Communications (SLC) business unit, which offers advanced communication and collaboration solutions, compliant with the highest standards of security and reliability, both for mission and business critical users. We help our customers in public safety organisations such as police, defence, fire & rescue, healthcare & hospitals, airports, transportation, oil & gas, and utilities, collaborate in a smart and secure manner. While offering hybrid solutions to support our customers on a smooth evolution path, we are playing an active role in shaping future communications and collaborations technology and setting the ground for new standards.
We are looking for a Professional Services Manager to work part of the Professional Services team in Helsinki or Jyväskylä in Finland or Elancourt in France. In this position you’ll have the chance to contribute to one of the fastest growing businesses at Airbus Secure Land Communications (SLC) providing Mission-Critical applications and supporting digital transformation of our customers.
In this key position, you’ll maintain and further develop our services portfolio according to market demands. As part of the Service Core Team, you’ll optimize investments allocated to professional services across our Mission-Critical solutions. Moreover, you are in charge of the entire lifecycle of services by constantly assessing their value, starting from the development, the entry into the portfolio, and the delivery phases. Consequently, your main objective is to ensure Airbus Secure Land Communications (SLC) offers a competitive and attractive service offer to the communities of Mission-Critical solutions users.
Main role and responsibilities
- Shape a best in class portfolio of professional services and build innovative service packages
- Manage development process and life-cycle of services
- Develop new services in Agile project, capture customers’ requirements and participate to Decision Boards
- Maintain a comprehensive service catalog for the sales and projects teams
- Orchestrate creation of documentation for all internal and external stakeholders
- Define Service Level Agreements and KPIs to monitor and improve service delivery performance
- Prepare and deliver internal communications and sales training on new services
- Upskill and support worldwide services delivery teams.
What we expect from you
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, IT/Computer Science or a related field
- Earlier experience in professional services related functions, IT solutions delivery, IT/Applications services management or equivalent.
- Knowledge of ITIL 4 and Agile Framework
- Ability to carry the dynamics of change towards a service-oriented company
- Understanding of industry, competition and business models of IT or software services, digital transformation drivers, cloud platforms and emerging computing trends
- Interest in professional services, viewing them as a value-generating component instead of an inevitable expense
- Ability to manage technical and organizational topics, and to infuse business views in the service portfolio
- Willingness to work with various functions and virtual teams within multiple locations, carrying business trips when needed
- Having an inclusive and collaborative mindset, driving teamwork, diversity, cross-team alignment and cross functional enablement
- Ability to motivate other team members and manage complex group dynamics
- Understanding of digital technologies, business stakes and emerging trends as well as their impact on software solutions and related professional services
- Decision-making, conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Promoting professional services as an opportunity to create value and contribute to business growth
- Fluency in English.
The position requires basic security clearance approval from Finnish or French authorities.
What we offer
We offer you the benefits of a large company as well as many opportunities for personal development. Our employees have a tailored development plan to support their professional growth. We also have a wide range of remote training modules to ensure learning. In addition, we offer you e.g. comprehensive occupational healthcare, lunch and flex benefit and a supportive working community where you are appreciated just the way you are.
To apply please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectation via the link below by December 5th 2022. For further information, please contact Etienne Legendre, Professional Services Manager, +33 6 61 38 83 51.
Choose a workplace that offers truly meaningful work!
Secure our society: Airbus operates within an industry that is crucial for common safety. As we help e.g. authorities to perform in a secure and collaborative way, the work we do is meaningful for our society.
You’ll have an impact: due to the nature of our industry, our products need to be 100% secure. All our employees play a key role in making that happen.
Great colleagues: our work community is truly international, flexible, inclusive and very supportive. We take pride in working together and appreciate our employees just the way they are.
Read more about Airbus in Finland on:
Read more about what we do on: